Exuding old bushveld charm and offering some of the best Big 5 game viewing in Africa, Elephant Plains Game Lodge is an obvious choice for full immersion in the sounds and sights of the wilderness. With the environment being their source of livelihood, the lodge ensures that they tread unobtrusively through this beautiful country.
Located in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, adjacent to the Kruger National Park, game viewing is top class and rangers and trackers are passionate about the land and its inhabitants. This piece of Africa always puts on a show—no two excursions the same—with spectacular fauna and flora to be seen on two game drives and a bush walk per day.
The lodge caters for the traveller of every variety, offering a selection of rondavels, luxury suites, and the Manyeleti honeymoon suite. When not out in nature, guests can enjoy the two lovely swimming pools, pamper themselves at the African Health Spa, or work off indulgent meals at the fully-equipped gym. The lodge offers a conference centre, small library, and games room, and also caters for intimate weddings.
- Some of the best Big 5 game viewing in Africa
- Located in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, adjacent to the Kruger National Park
- A variety of accommodation options include five rondavels, six suites, and the Manyeleti honeymoon suite
- Passionate rangers and trackers who always go the extra mile
- Enjoy two sparkling pools, the African Health Spa, and a fully-equipped gym