Sundays River Valley and the Addo Elephant National Park region is known for its scenic drives, nature reserves, and citrus and rose farms. The full-service Cosmos Cuisine Guest House not only offers five-star accommodation in the area but also injects something extra with its glorious fare adding plenty of delicately orchestrated flavour to your experience.
Addo Elephant National Park is under 20 minutes from the guest house and offers a range of exciting safari activities and the chance to see Africa’s Big 5 plus a host of other inhabitants. Cosmos Cuisine’s full tour service can assist with day trips in the region. And then, of course, there’s the food: from the buffet breakfast and Full English options to the candlelit five-course dinner, every morsel is a delight crafted from the freshest produce. Top it off with a brandy or liqueur in the adjoining library.
Room categories include one Single Room, 13 Large De Luxe Rooms and one Executive/Honeymoon Suite. All have amenities befitting a five-star establishment while a lounge and pool make up other comfortable facilities on offer.
- 45 minutes from central Port Elizabeth
- Cosmos Cuisine has been rated among the top 30 restaurants in the country by both BOE and MOET Chandon
- Sommelier at the restaurant to ensure on point pairings
- Facials and various massages can be arranged
- A range of day and half-day tours can be arranged through the tour service and binoculars and waterproof jackets are available