On the slopes of Table Mountain lies MannaBay, an award-winning boutique hotel that stays a favourite among discerning travellers for its captivating views spanning the Mother City, dazzling Atlantic Ocean and majestic Table Mountain.
At MannaBay, there is no shortage of luxuriant comfort for guests. With a library of travel literature, complimentary English breakfasts, a dedicated tour desk and a rooftop bar perfectly suited for sundowners, chances are once you check in, you won’t want to check out any time soon. With a maximum of only 16 guests you can be assured of attentive service to go with these fabulous facilities.
Extra-length, king-size beds and en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers adorn all 7 Luxury Rooms, while the Versailles Suite has an additional free-standing bath tub. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, air conditioning, under-floor heating in both the bedroom and bathroom, Wi-Fi, GHD straightener, hairdryer as well as Country Road beach bags with towels. The décor is exquisite, sourced from all around the world and incorporated with inspirational imagination.
- Proximity to Table Mountain National Park and outstanding views
- Only 8 rooms with a maximum of 16 guests ensuring attentive and personal service
- A long list of additional inclusions making it excellent value for money
- Facilities and services on-site cover everything you may require
- Close to everything Cape Town has to offer, but secluded enough for a comfortable stay