On the slopes of Table Mountain, lies MannaBay, an award-winning boutique hotel that stays a favourite among discerning travellers for its captivating views spanning the Mother City, dazzling Atlantic Ocean and majestic Table Mountain.
At MannaBay, there is no shortage of luxuriant comfort for guests: With a library of travel literature, complimentary English breakfasts, a dedicated tour desk and a rooftop bar perfectly suited for sundowners, chances are once you check in, you won’t want to check out any time soon. With a maximum of only 16 guests you can be assured of attentive service to go with these fabulous facilities.
Extra-length, king-size beds and en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers, adorn all 7 Luxury Rooms, while the Versailles Suite has an additional free-standing bath tub. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, air conditioning, under-floor heating in both the bedroom and bathroom, Wi-Fi, GHD straightener, hairdryer as well as Country Road beach bags with towels. The décor is exquisite, sourced from all around the world and incorporated with inspirational imagination.
- Proximity to Table Mountain National Park and outstanding views
- Only 8 rooms with a maximum of 16 guests ensuring attentive and personal service
- A long list of additional inclusions making it excellent value for money
- Facilities and services on-site cover everything you may require
- Close to everything Cape Town has to offer, but secluded enough for a comfortable stay