Ulusaba Rock Lodge is perched high on the summit of a koppie, on a 10,000 hectare private concession in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Here the bygone Shangaan warriors once stood, gazing across the expanding lowveld, with the Drakensberg Mountains in the distance. Now it’s the backdrop for your ideal safari getaway.
Enjoy twice-daily game drives traversing an area frequented by the Big 5 and other wildlife, where you'll be accompanied by a professional guide and tracker. Bush walks and a cultural visit to a local Shangaan village are also a must do.
Rock Lodge is the epitome of luxury safari accommodation in South Africa. The Lodge’s 8 Rooms consist of the adjoining Rock Cliff Rooms, the two-bedroomed Rock Suite and the Master Suite and Makwela Suites both having the added bonus of plunge pools. Indulge in a treatment at the Aroma Boma or relax in the beautiful lounges with floor to ceiling views of the landscape. Fitness junkies will enjoy the fully-equipped gym and outdoor swimming pool.
- The incredible position and views from Rock Lodge are certainly its draw card
- On 10,000 hectare private concession in game-rich western Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Aroma Boma boutique spa is a must indulgence
- Own stylish airstrip giving easy access to the lodge
- Enjoy a cultural visit to a local Shangaan village