The award-winning InterContinental Sandton Towers throws its guests into the high-end hub of Johannesburg. This elegant and sleek five-star hotel embodies its surroundings and leaves its guests a stone’s throw away from Sandton City and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, while its location in one of the city’s most illustrious suburbs cements this world-class hotel’s polished reputation.
Sandton is the lifestyle and financial heart of South Africa’s City of Gold. Visitors can easily reach the Sandton Convention Centre and Sandton City, home to designer stores, 3D cinemas, and a plethora of restaurants. Gold Reef City, the Nelson Mandela Square Theatre, and the Apartheid Museum can be reached within a few minutes, while Maropeng Cradle of Human Kind and a Big 5 game-viewing destination are both only 1-2 hours away from the city.
Sandton Towers offers 4 suites to accommodate guests, namely the Club Floor, Club Suites, Corner Deluxe, and Penthouse. All 231 rooms are tastefully decorated and equipped with en-suite bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, and 24-hour room service. The hotel boasts a fitness centre, pool, spa, concierge, and complimentary Gautrain shuttle trips, while the Atrium Restaurant promises a world-class dining experience.
- Award-winning hotel in Johannesburg’s economic and lifestyle hub
- Direct access to the Sandton Convention Centre and Sandton City shopping centre via skywalk
- Many rooms have awe-inspiring views of the city while the Penthouse Suite has a 24-hour butler
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms are available on request
- Complimentary Gautrain shuttle trips and a concierge eager to ensure you see all the best that the city has to offer