Offering an exclusive safari lodge experience from within Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve, Stanley and Livingstone allows guests to experience a Big 5 African safari with all its sights marvellous sights just minutes from the awesome Victoria Falls. Exchange tourist-town hubbub for a tranquil getaway just around the corner and have the best of it all.
An attraction in its own right, the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve boasts an impressive array of bird life and a variety of antelope species along with the show-stealing Big 5. Trundle along scenic lakeshores, across basalt plains and into teak forests in search of the area’s abundant inhabitants on open 4x4 vehicles and enjoy the novelty of refreshments en route and fabulous bush dining experiences.
The lodge’s 16 suites offer spacious comfort complete with living area, private patio and Victorian-style en suite bathrooms. You needn’t leave your tranquil haven to see wildlife which is attracted to a nearby waterhole and may wander across the doorstep. A swimming pool, restaurant and bar, sun lounge and sundeck terrace perfect for breakfast and lunch make up the excellent facilities.
- Good chance of seeing the endangered black rhinoceros
- A range of game drives and bush dining experiences including an Adventure Night Drive
- Room categories include 7 Double Suites, 1 Honeymoon Suite, 4 Twin Suites and 2 Inter-leading Suites (1 double, 1 twin)
- Room amenities include air-conditioning, minibar, safe, satellite television, DVD player and telephone
- Consistently acclaimed for its restaurant, accommodation and service