On a private concession in the 338,000 acre Matusadona National Park on the shores of Lake Kariba, lies Changa Safari Camp. This camp prides itself on its secluded location, its ability to offer the best of both land and water safari activities, and on its exclusive service.
Changa offers land-based game viewing on their private concession in customised vehicles, while water-based game activities take place from their pontoon. Both modes offer excellent wildlife and birdlife spotting opportunities. Game walks are taken by professional guides and explore the shoreline and many streams that feed the lake or elephant trails that lead into the mountains.
Accommodation comprises 6 Double and 2 Family Tents with private verandahs and en suite bathrooms featuring outdoor baths and showers. Rustic wood, lived-in leather, woven baskets and locally made furniture, crisp white linen and splashes of colour create a classic safari tent. The main lounge and library exude a homely feel and boast sprawling views across the deck to the wilderness beyond. The cosy fire pit is a jovial meeting place, while a swimming pool provides reprieve when the temperature is up.
- Private Concession on Matusadona National Park with 4.5km’s of Kariba Lake Shoreline
- Only 8 luxury tents accommodating maximum of 20 guests ensuring exclusivity
- Land and water based safari activities – incredible land, lake, beach and bush experience
- Pride themselves on serenity, sense of romance and seclusion
- Showcases the best that this region of Zimbabwe has to offer with excellent facilities and service