The Hide Safari Camp is set on a private concession within Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe. Voted the “Best Tented Safari Camp” in Zimbabwe on thirteen occasions, you can rest assured of only receiving the best at The Hide.
Highlights of a stay here include their deck-to-waterhole underground tunnel, which houses a wine cellar and will take you from the comfort of the main lodge to a viewing hide just metres from the wildlife rich waterhole. Morning and evening game drives are a daily ritual, but you may also choose to go on an early morning guided walk, afternoon tracking adventure or an ever exciting night drive with their highly qualified guides.
Accommodation consists of 8 Standard Tents and 2 Honeymoon Tents uniquely styled along classic safari lines. All tents have en-suite bathrooms with baths and outdoor showers, a fan for summer and extra warm blankets and hot water bottles for the cooler months. Views from your private deck look over the ever busy waterhole and beyond. The A-frame main building houses the dining room, main lounge, plunge pool, and a sun lounge downstairs.
- On a private concession in Hwange National Park, with all the benefits of a private concession combined with exploits in the National Park
- Consistent award winning property for tented accommodation and services
- A total of only 20 guests at any time, ensuring an exclusive experience
- Underground tunnel that leads from deck to waterhole hide for extreme game viewing
- Walking safaris also offered by highly qualified guides