Victoria Falls River Lodge offers tented luxury in the heart of the African bush, just minutes from one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World – The Victoria Falls. The lodge, located on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River, is the first private game lodge within the Zambezi National Park.
The 7 Tents are tastefully decorated and have an extra-length, king-size bed, freestanding bath, comfortable sitting area, indoor and outdoor shower and a private viewing deck. Family Tents come with an additional tented room, so the little ones can sleep comfortably. Each Tent has mosquito nets, a mini-bar, air conditioning and international adaptors. It's a great place to explore Victoria Falls from, as it combines the safari experience with one of the world's most famous tourist destinations.
The main lodge has an open plan design with lounges and a dining room overlooking the river. The menu caters to all tastes with a variety of freshly prepared, local traditional dishes on offer. Other facilities include an infinity swimming pool, bar, bonfire area and a Tree Hide. The rates include a host of activity inclusions making your stay a worthwhile one.
- First private game lodge in the Zambezi National Park on the banks of the Zambezi River
- Luxury tented-style accommodation with five-star amenities and spectacular views
- Rates have many inclusions making your stay a fun-filled and comfortable one
- Combines the safari experience with the popular tourist destination of Victoria Falls
- Secluded and exclusive - only 20 minutes from the town of Victoria Falls