Victoria Falls Safari Suites operates on an intimate scale with plenty of natural charm and outdoor conveniences. The six split-level suites provide a sanctuary for those wanting to escape into the wild while remaining close to the largest sheet of falling water in the world: Victoria Falls. The suites are within walking distance to the main Victoria Falls Safari Lodge’s sought-after The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show that is sure to get your heart racing and hands clapping.
Victoria Falls Safari Suites is only 4km away from Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The suites provide visitors with ultimate privacy in the natural bush as well as being conveniently close to the open-plan lodge built on a plateau overlooking a nearby waterhole that is frequented by herds of buffalo, elephant, kudu, and other thirsty wildlife.
There are six split-level suites facing the sunset and overlooking a small waterhole where warthog, bushbuck, and birdlife like to gather. All suites boast a lounge with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that open out onto a patio. Each suite has a TV, mini fridge, and a Nespresso machine for when coffee calls.
- Victoria Falls Safari Suites are beside Zambezi National Park
- The six split-level safari suites are sunset-facing and overlook a waterhole
- Victoria Falls is merely four kilometres away
- Complimentary evening transfers to the sought after The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show
- Within walking distance of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, which has dining options and a swimming pool with a sun deck and loungers