Zimbabwe’s summer rains urge Victoria Falls into full flood, the sheer force of the water driving a column of spray into the air, dousing the edge of the mighty falls in a fine mist. This is the view bestowed upon guests of the Cresta Sprayview Hotel. Located 1.4km from the Victoria Falls Rainforest entrance, the hotel is the ideal gateway for adventure seekers eager to explore the resort town and its surroundings.
Microlight above the world’s largest sheet of falling water, take the brave leap into one of the gorges from a gorge swing, or abseil the rocky outcrops. The Zambezi River – the Fall’s lifeblood – invites white water rafting, canoeing, crocodile cage diving, and leisurely boat cruises. Experience the African bush on horseback – trails along the riverbanks reveal small game, such as bushbuck, while the dry season encourages elephants and buffalo towards the river to drink.
Guest have the choice of one of the 60 Standard Rooms, 3 Executive Suites, and 2 Family Rooms. All rooms come with air conditioning to combat the high summer temperatures, as well as safes, hairdryers, and in-room tea and coffee making facilities.
- View of the Victoria Fall’s spray, rising like a column of smoke
- Located only 1.4km outside the Victoria Falls Rainforest entrance
- Scenic flights include helicopters and microlights
- The Zambezi River invites white water rafting, canoeing, crocodile cage diving, and boat cruises
- Horseback trails along the riverbanks reveal small game and elephants drinking