Located in Kibale Forest National Park, Primate Lodge Kibale is surrounded by tropical rainforest and sits right next to the starting point for chimpanzee tracking trips to troops of habituated chimps. This is the perfect location for those interested in learning about these primates and the environment of the park.
Guests can track wild chimpanzees in the forests of Kibale National Park, spend an entire day observing the chimps with the habituation experience, go on nocturnal or forest walks, stroll around Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary, the Bigodi village and the Sebitoli forest, and visit the surrounding tea estates.
9 en-suite Luxury Cottages are among the accommodation options on offer. Each cottage is tucked away in the forest for maximum privacy and to give guests the opportunity to experience the feeling of living in nature (without skimping on comfort). The cottages have either 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed and they all have a sitting area, reading table, and large verandah with stunning views of the forest. Before retiring to one of the luxurious jungle cottages, guests can enjoy a meal on the dining terrace or a drink at the bar.
- Located in Kibale National Park — home to the greatest variety and concentration of primate species in East Africa
- Near the starting point for chimpanzee tracking trips
- Walks, safaris, and visits to surrounding areas are all available
- Guests can stay in luxurious and spacious en-suite forest cottages
- Room service is available as well as WiFi in public areas