Entwining the subtlety of Scandinavian minimalism with dramatic architectural touches of Middle Eastern heritage, the white-domed guest rooms of Kilindi Zanzibar peak out from within 20 hectares of lush tropical garden and look out onto the idyllic blue waters of the Indian Ocean. This serene retreat on the northwest coast of Zanzibar exudes luxury while encouraging an open, 'back-to-nature' ambiance.
Relaxed guests recline in the warm sun on over half a kilometre of white sand beach, which sprawls out in front of Kilindi before taking off in to the warm waters of the Indian Ocean for scuba diving, snorkeling, jet skiing and water skiing. A tour to the historic Stone Town will give guests deeper insight into the rich cultural heritage and history of the island of Zanzibar.
15 pure white Pavilion Suites are privately-spaced within the 20-hectare tropical garden and come complete with private plunge pools and a separate rainfall shower room with views out over the ocean. The Main Pavilion features an alfresco terrace where dining takes place. A 25-metre infinity pool offers stunning views over the ocean and on to the horizon.
- Set within 20 hectares of lush tropical garden on the northwest coast of Zanzibar
- Exudes luxury while encouraging an open, ‘back-to-nature’ ambiance
- In proximity to over half a kilometre of white sand beach
- Kilindi can arrange various tours including a historical Stone Town tour
- 15 pure white Pavilion Suites come complete with private plunge pools and a separate rainfall shower room