On the northeast coast of Zanzibar, Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa exudes multicultural charm and the classy elegance of the spice capital. Bask away blissful tropical days and ignite your senses with East-meets-West cuisine and ocean-fresh adventure.
This luxury resort is located on Kendwa beach, which is virtually unaffected by the tides of the Indian Ocean, affording prime swimming and beach-lounging conditions at all times of day. A large saltwater pool, spa, and health club with gym and Pilates classes are on offer. Explore the ancient cobbled streets of Stone Town and the Old Fort, gaining insight into Zanzibar’s rich trade-route past. Spice plantation tours, snorkelling on Prison Island, and dhow cruises can also be organised.
All 64 sophisticated rooms, suites and villas have a private terrace with fantastic sea views, many of which are enhanced with the romance of gold-draped wooden 4-poster beds. Epitomising the resort’s relaxed atmosphere, sip on spiced fruit smoothies from the sun-soaked Ocean Dhow beach bar, or dine at the two restaurants serving fresh local and international menus that are sure to entice the taste buds.
- Located on non-tidal Kendwa beach on the northeast coast of Zanzibar
- 64 opulent rooms and suites and 3 villas offer private terraces and ocean vistas
- Explore Stone Town, colourful markets, spice plantations, snorkelling on Prison Island, and dhow cruises
- Large saltwater pool, spa, and health club with gym and Pilates classes
- Ocean Dhow beach bar and two restaurants with local and international cuisine