The mobile tented camps of Serengeti Under Canvas attempt to anticipate the movements of the massive herds of wildebeest, gazelle, and zebra of the Great Migration as the animals make their way across the vast plains and crocodile-infested rivers of the Serengeti National Park. The intimate yet luxurious mobile camps are set up in private campsites across the park and aim to bring guests within comfortable distance of the herds.
This Great Migration experience is privately guided, allowing guests to customize their game-viewing activities according to their interests. Guests are taken on a journey of discovery to witness one of the greatest spectacles of the natural world. Even when the Migration herds are not in reach, the experienced rangers are on hand to guide you through some of the most beautiful corners of the Serengeti and its ample resident game.
The private camp feature only 9 spacious safari tents, ensuring an intimate Great Migration-viewing experience. Serengeti Under Canvas is the ultimate in luxury camping and each tent comes complete with private butler service, en-suite bathrooms, comfortable beds, chandeliers, and silverware and crystal.
- Mobile tented camp which follows the massive herds of the Great Migrations as the animals cross the Serengeti National Park
- Guests can customize their game-viewing experience to suit their interests
- The rangers’ extensive knowledge of the resident game ensure a rich game-viewing experience
- Only 9 spacious tents ensures an intimate Great Migration experience
- The ultimate in luxury camping