Resting against a hillside with panoramic views of the Serengeti plains and Mara River in the distance, Sayari Camp effortlessly combines luxurious living and the wonder of the African landscape at its most natural. A year-round destination, guests can watch in awe as dramatic scenes unfold when wildebeest cross the Mara, or enjoy the park at more quiet times when the area’s permanent wildlife crawl out of the woodwork.
The wildebeest, zebra, and various gazelle that pass through the area annually brave various perils such as lions on land and Nile crocodiles in the water. A stone’s throw from the Maasai Mara and in close proximity to Lamai Wedge where wildebeest gather at the start of the migration, Sayari Camp promises superb game-viewing opportunities.
The camp’s 15 Tented Suites are furnished with a king-size bed and an elegant en suite bathroom complete with a shower and oval bathtub. Guests can embrace their surroundings from the comfort of their private verandah or venture to the main camp’s lounge, dining room, and rim-flow pool overlooking game-dotted savannah.
- The camp has one Honeymoon Suite for a truly romantic and private experience
- Suites have added luxuries such as fine linen and Wi-Fi
- Activities include walking safaris, game drives, and cultural visits
- When not dining at camp, guests can enjoy bush breakfasts, picnic lunches, and dinners under the night sky
- An airstrip can be found a mere 20 minutes from camp