Sibuya Game Reserve’s entryway begins in the holiday village of Kenton-on-Sea in The Eastern Cape. Guests are collected at the river mouth, promising a unique experience from the get-go with a gentle half-hour boat cruise up the Kariega River Estuary to the game reserve 9 km's upstream and the home of Sibuya Tented River Camp.
A mixture of game drives, river cruises, guided bush walks, and excellent birding will captivate restless souls, whilst hammocks in the trees or a fishing line dangling lazily in the water will suit those wanting to unwind. Its close proximity to the popular holiday town of Kenton-on-Sea provides access to the outside world if desired.
With only 4 Tents the camp is ideal for families or exclusive use. The 75sq m luxury tents under all-weather roofs feature an en suite bathroom and private deck with river or forest views. Play tents and guides are on hand to entertain the little ones with bug & bush walks around the camp. Sibuya’s creative chefs produce exquisite cuisine and Boma dinners are enjoyed under a starry sky with roaring log fires, finished off with marshmallow toasting.
- A unique location on the Kariega River Estuary, near Kenton-on-Sea
- Half hour boat cruise up the estuary to Sibuya Tented River Camp
- Only 4 luxury tents, ideal for families or for exclusive use
- Particularly child friendly with specific activities and meals prepared for little ones
- Diverse habitats, water and land based activities and large luxury tents