Imagine placing one foot outside your front door and being showered with the raw magnificence of the African bush. At Pumba Msenge Bush Lodge in the private Pumba Game Reserve, this becomes a reality as guests are encouraged to unburden their minds in the green heart of The Eastern Cape, surrounded by lush veld and Africa’s Big 5.
Along with the Big 5, the reserve is home to white lion and a myriad of animal and bird species. From the comfort of your custom Landrover or on guided walking safari, keep your eyes peeled for exciting wildlife as the sun rises or casts its last rays over the dramatic, landscape. Other activities include bass fishing, archery, Horseback Riding, and golf.
The Msenge Bush Lodge offers 11 glass-enclosed thatched chalets, tucked in between rustling leaves and the mellifluous sounds of the wild. Each room comes complete with four-poster beds, mosquito nets, and en suite bathrooms. Connect with the bushveld from the privacy of your game-viewing deck overlooking a watering hole. Round off a delectable African fusion dinner by stargazing under a velvet sky—from your own plunge pool and deck.
- 11 glass-enclosed thatched chalets with en suite bathrooms
- Each chalet includes a private game-viewing deck and plunge pool overlooking a water hole
- Home to Africa’s Big 5 and wildlife such as the rare white lion and over 300 bird species
- Extra activities include bass fishing, bird watching, archery, and nearby horse riding and golf
- Wonderful restaurant, gym facilities and Soul Spa to energise and revitalise