Resting in the dappled shade of ancient Tamboti trees and on the gently trickling banks of the Marico River, Morukuru Owner's House is an exclusive-use retreat boasting a personal staff of 8 including a private guide, butler, and chef. Welcoming patrons of all ages, this sanctuary promises an unparalleled safari experience in Madikwe Game Reserve—home to the Big 5.
Settled in a unique transition zone on the fringes of the The Kalahari Desert, Madikwe Game Reserve is a wildlife haven of exceptional biodiversity. Some of Africa’s most iconic animal inhabitants can be found here, including endangered predator species, over 350 different types of birds, and almost all plains antelope variants.
Morukuru is an exceptionally luxurious home away from home, with its décor reflecting an artful fusion of European and African influences. Daytime activities include making use of your heated infinity pool and personal guide and game-viewing vehicle, while dinner is taken on a shaded deck surrounded by trees adorned with softly flickering lanterns. Each of the house’s en-suite bedrooms boast outdoor baths and can accommodate 4 people in total.
- Exclusive-use house with personal chef, butler, guide, game-ranging vehicle, and nanny service
- Onsite amenities include a home office, wine cellar, library, home entertainment system, Wi-Fi, infinity pool, and air-conditioning
- Wooden walkway links to the nearby River House—ideal for larger groups who want to make use of both
- Located in Madikwe Game Reserve—Big 5 territory
- Luxurious home-away-from-home