Jamala Madikwe is an exceptional safari lodge situated in the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve. Managed by the owners themselves, Jamala Madikwe strives to deliver the highest standards of service and luxury to each of its guests. This desire for excellence is evident in every aspect of Jamala Madikwe, from the excitement of the safari guides and staff to the classy and elegant décor.
Madikwe Game Reserve is 75,000 hectares of raw African beauty, with plenty of things to see and experience. Experienced guides will accompany you on morning and evening game drives, imparting their knowledge of the surrounding wilderness and its many inhabitants. From the Big 5 to over 300 species of bird (and everything in between), be prepared for a fantastic safari experience.
Accommodation at Jamala Madikwe consists of 5 free-standing Villas, each an exercise in luxury and elegance. The private rim-flow pool and sala, the walk-in dressing room, the fireplace in the lounge, the complimentary mini-bar – the list goes on and on. Each villa also has a view of Jamala’s private waterhole, which attracts many thirsty animals and birds throughout the day.
- Located in the Madikwe Game Reserve, one of the few malaria-free reserves in Southern Africa
- Exciting guided safaris around over 75,000 hectares of untamed African wild
- If you are lucky, you may come across the endangered African wild dog
- Opulent villas with amazing features, including private rim-flow swimming pools
- On-site spa and gym facilities, offering a wide variety of treatments