Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge holds the honour of being the first private facility within Africa’s oldest proclaimed reserve – Hluhluwe–iMfolozi Park. For the first time, guests can revel in four-star luxury in a private lodge in this reserve in Kwazulu Natal; renowned for protecting the previously endangered white rhino which now numbers over 1000 in the park.
Thanks to this triumph of conservation efforts, the park is home to the largest population of white rhino in the world. Traverse the 96,000ha of indigenous land on the celebrated wilderness trails which snake through the reserve or on twice daily game drives with experienced and knowledgeable guides. Bask in the glory of an immensely diverse concentration of wildlife, including the Big 5 and over 300 species of bird.
Positioned high on a ridge overlooking the hills and valleys of the reserve, the 8 Luxury Bush Villas, 2 Honeymoon Villas, 4 Safari Rooms, and 2 Safari Family Rooms are spaced in such a way as to enhance the view and ensure maximum privacy for each room. An 11m infinity lap pool spills out over into the surrounding bush.
- The first private facility within Africa’s oldest proclaimed reserve – Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park
- A conservation success story, the park is now home to the largest population of white rhino in the world
- Celebrated wilderness trails snake through the 96,000ha park
- The rooms of the lodge are spaced to enhance the view and ensure maximum privacy for each room
- An 11m infinity lap pool overlooking the bush