Deep within the Timbavati Nature Reserve, on a private concession lies Motswari Game Lodge. It’s an escape from modern stresses, allowing guest to unwind and rejuvenate their soul.
Motswari Game Reserve shares an open 20 kilometer boundary with the world-renowned Kruger National Park. As a result, game wanders freely between the two reserves, allowing for exciting game-viewing activities. Rangers and trackers guide you on game drives or bush walks - their expertise and passion for wildlife will treat you to spectacular sightings. Overnight walking safaris, Giraffe Nest Sleep-outs and pre-lunch safari interest talks are some of the additional activities on offer at Motswari.
The Lodge accommodates 30 guests in 15 Luxury Bungalows. All Bungalows are en-suite and have air conditioning, along with magnificent bush and river views from the bedrooms. Guests will share in the passion the staff have for their way of life. Unwind in a traditional open-air boma or the spacious lounge. Pop in at either of the two bars or trade the beautiful view of the dam for the art gallery’s exhibitions of original wildlife art. A library, full-equipped conference room and a refreshing swimming pool is also available.
- Family-owned and operated four-star property, part of Newmark Hotels group
- Excellent value for money safari experience option
- Offer additional activities such as overnight walks, sleep-outs and safari interest talks
- A large private traversing area ensuring great game-viewing opportunities with low density of vehicles
- Passionate staff intent on ensuring you have a relaxing and memorable stay