At the Kambaku Safari Lodge, the African bush and its exciting wildlife is never too far away. Kambaku is a fenceless camp making animal movement in the area unhindered. Coupled with the private watering hole where animals can often be seen quenching their thirst under the hot sun, this lodge definitely has the wildlife aspect of a safari getaway figured out.
There are plenty of activities to enjoy and experience, including morning and evening game drives (during which the Big 5 can be spotted), walking safaris and bird-watching. The guides and trackers at Kambaku Safari Lodge are experienced and love what they do with a passion. Bryce, the owner and qualified guide, is particularly well-known for his long and informative talks about the surrounding fauna and flora.
Accommodation consists of 8 Thatched Rooms, all of which feature en-suite bathrooms, ceiling fans, mosquito netting, 220V power points and a private veranda from which guests can observe the gardens and nearby private waterhole. The main lodge is spacious and inviting and houses a small library, a pool table and Wi-Fi to keep in touch with the outside world.
- Set on a private reserve that shares a fenceless border with Kruger National Park
- Morning and evening game drives, bush walks, bird-watching – the choice is yours
- The private watering hole attracts nearby wildlife and can be observed from the lodge
- Each room is elegantly decorated, with great amenities, and a private veranda
- Experienced guides and trackers who love what they do with a passion