With a level of privacy and luxury that defies all notions of a safari lodge, the Relais & Châteaux Londolozi Private Granite Suites are the most exclusive suites in a remarkable portfolio of safari accommodation in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve.
Established by pioneering hunter-turned-conservationists in the early 1900s, the family-owned Londolozi Private Game Reserve has built a tradition of excellence and exclusivity. The reserve traverses 16,000 hectares of exclusive land within the 64,000 hectare Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. Here you will find a classic selection of safari experiences: twice-daily game drives, morning bush walks, star-gazing or getting involved with one of Londolozi’s many community-upliftment programmes. There are also world-class facilities and services such as a yoga deck, a cub’s den, a professional photo studio and a fitness centre.
The 3 Private Suites – available individually or as a whole camp – open directly on to the Sand River thanks to French doors and massive windows framed by dry-stone walling in a style borrowed from ancient techniques. Each Suite has a private plunge pool and enough light, space and feng shui décor to embalm your safari experience with delicious luxury.
- Londolozi Private Granite Suites is part of the Relais & Châteaux portfolio
- One of the most exclusive lodges in the Kruger National Park with only 3 Suites
- Perfect for a honeymoon or, if taken out exclusively, for a family
- The owners are involved in many community-upliftment projects
- Feng shui décor is simple blend of river rock, water and muted tones