Idube Game Reserve is dedicated to giving you a genuine bush experience on a 10,000 hectare private concession in the world-renowned and game-rich Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
At Idube, frequent sightings of Africa's big game occur during early-morning, late-afternoon or evening game drives - the wildlife in the Sabi Sand never disappoints. Guided walks are offered to give you the opportunity to learn about other aspects of the bush. The lodge’s lounge deck overlooks the river bed and other facilities include a well-stocked bar, swimming pool, gym, underground hide and curio shop.
Each of the 9 en-suite Chalets are individually decorated with draped mosquito nets and an outdoor shower, creating a touch of safari romance. Private wooden decks are the favourite place for guests to enjoy both the tranquillity of the lodge and a place to view visiting animals such a nyala, warthogs, and monkeys, to name but a few. Down a wooden walkway, the 2 spacious en-suite Makubela Suites take pride of place with views over the bushveld. Breakfast and lunch are served on the open-air dining deck and dinner is celebrated in the lantern-lit boma to the sound of drums and melodious song.
- 10,000 hectare private concession in the wildlife rich Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Reasonably priced four-star safari lodge
- Lodge is frequented by nyala, warthogs and monkeys
- Makubela Suites can be made inter-leading for friends or family travelling together
- On-site hide is great for game-viewing and local community tours are also offered from the lodge