Found in the Northern Sabi Sand Region - adjacent to the Kruger National Park, Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge is a sensory delight in every respect - from the bold Afro-European design to the tantalising fusion of local and Mediterranean cuisine. The bar and lounge area overlooking a waterhole is the perfect place to sit back and enjoy the genuine warmth of the Chitwa Chitwa family.
The daily safari activities at Chitwa Chitwa are no less spectacular. Traversing an area of 5,500 hectares, morning and evening game drives acquaint you with the denizens of the African bush - the mighty Big 5. The Sabi Sand is regarded as the best place to see leopard and lion in Africa and affords you the opportunity to get up close and personal for that perfect photo.
Each of the 6 individually decorated Luxury Suites boasts their own private deck and plunge pool overlooking the waterhole, offering the opportunity to view all manner of animals from the comfort of your room. The Charlsy Suite consists of two Suites adjoined by a living area - perfect for a family or friends travelling together.
- Each Suite has a view of the waterhole as well a private viewing deck with a plunge pool
- Only 7 Suites, thereby ensuring a personal, intimate safari experience
- Big 5 game-viewing in the Sabi Sand, adjacent to the Kruger National Park
- Chitwa Chitwa is famous for their delightful cuisine
- Passionate owners do their part for sustainable tourism and community upliftment
What our clients had to say
"What can I possibly say... wow, wow, wowie! I have seldom seen a lodge so perfect! from the design, to the attention to detail... the professionalism of the staff, friendly and always helpful... this place is simply amazing! Add to that the fact that you have a rhinos and elephants right outside your villa!" - Christian Ghammachi