On a 12,000 hectare private concession in the southern Kruger National Park, Rhino Post Safari Lodge was designed and built to have minimal impact on its environment. In keeping with modern environmental trends in the safari business, there are few permanent structures, low-energy lighting, all natural materials, raised walkways and only 8 Suites - so you are assured privacy and exclusivity.
Game-viewing in a private concession inside the Kruger National Park is truly spectacular. Open game drives and bird-watching brings guests face-to-face with Africa’s wilderness. The Big 5 – lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo – roam the reserve, along with an array of antelope, bird species and insects.
Each Luxury Suite is exquisitely decorated and includes a bedroom and lounge. Wildlife wandering the lodge grounds can be viewed from you private patio deck and even your bathroom or outdoor shower, which overlooks the riverbed. Indulge in delectable cuisine beneath the tamboti trees. The convivial lounge, with its extensive wine cellar, cosy fireplace and bar, is the perfect spot for a sundowner.
- Part of the Isibindi Africa Lodges portfolio of properties
- Specific emphasis on being an eco-friendly lodge without compromising luxury
- 12,000 hectare private concession in Kruger National Park, both the roads of the Kruger National Park and the concession are traversed during game drives
- Linked to Rhino Walking Safaris, offering guided bush walks and sleep outs
- Low density of vehicles on concession allows for an exclusive safari experience