The 3-bedroom stand-alone Fitzpatrick's Lodge at Jock offers families personal service in an intimate atmosphere. The Kruger National Park is renowned for its game-viewing opportunities and Fitzpatrick’s is a great place from which to set out and experience Africa’s wildlife – including the famous Big 5!
Fitzpatrick’s places a special emphasis on family and providing a child-friendly experience. Upon arrival, the host and ranger will discuss activity options with you, taking your family’s size, children’s ages and the weather into consideration. Child-minding is available at an additional cost for children younger than four years. Each child will receive a gift pack containing small gifts, some of which they can use during their stay.
Accommodation at Fitzpatrick’s is luxurious yet understated with spacious bedrooms featuring en-suite bathrooms with outdoor showers, mosquito nets for the beds, air conditioning and can accommodate king or twin beds. The open-plan lounge and dining area open out on to the deck and sparkling pool and is ideal for cooling off after a hot day of adventure.
- Family-friendly lodge with plenty of activities for kids and babysitting at extra cost
- Luxurious accommodation with en-suite bathrooms and other amenities
- Well-situated within the Kruger National Park with great bush walk areas nearby
- Activities for the whole family, like game drives and walking safaris
- For the amphibian enthusiasts, a special frogging safari is available during rainy seasons