Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp is the ultimate family getaway during school holidays. Using the building material of corrugated iron (reminiscent of the houses of the early gold prospectors) and aged planks recycled from a previous wooden structure, Khoka Moya has been designed to match a traditional African camp.
Unlike many game camps and lodges, Khoka Moya welcomes children of all ages. A specially designed children’s program includes a supervised children’s activity centre where children can engage in a variety of activities such as beadwork, cookie-baking, drawing and reading. The centre is stocked with a DVD player and a variety of animal-and-nature-related movies, toys as well as a small library aimed at younger readers.
The 15 large, en-suite Tents are comfortably furnished in a contemporary style and have either double or twin beds made up with fine cotton sheets and down duvets. A double shower and separate toilet are also provided. The communal lounge, dining and bar areas encircle an open atrium where al fresco evening meals (and fine wines for the grown-ups) are served around a massive log fire.
- Child-friendly camp with activities, entertainment and alternative food menu for kids
- 15 Tents with king/twin size beds, en-suite showers, toilets and mosquito netting
- Delicious home-cooked dinners served around log fires and illuminated by torches
- Enjoy game drives, walking safaris, bird watching, animal tracking and more
- Babysitting can be arranged if notice is given in advance