A portion of what was once a 10-acre estate complete with horses, stables, and rolling lawns, The Fairlawns retains the park-like grandeur of a stately country abode. Found in Sandton’s high-end Morningside Manor suburb, this refined 5-star establishment strikes a pleasing balance between secluded tranquillity and proximity to Johannesburg’s high-octane business centres.
Johannesburg’s most fashionable districts are close at hand while The Fairlawns’ complimentary shuttle service in the Sandton area makes things that much more convenient. When not browsing shops and galleries or trying out some of the fine restaurants you may want to venture further afield to the city’s many sites and experiences. That being said, on the hotel grounds, there is a fully-equipped gym, Balinese Spa, and a la carte restaurant to enjoy.
This all-suite boutique experience features Deluxe Grand Chateaux, Superior Courtyard, and Superior Villa categories as well as a European villa style Presidential Suite and stand-alone Villa Residence with maximum exclusivity and privacy. Suffice it to say that all options are sumptuously decorated—here everyone is royalty. Now for the cherry on top: a candlelit dinner on the terrace.
- Situated in Sandton’s Morningside Manor suburb
- Has the feel of a grand estate feel with its park-like gardens
- A range of decadent suites on offer (wheelchair access in the Grand Chateaux wing)
- Balinese Spa, fully-equipped gym, bistro, a la carte restaurant and conference facilities
- Five-star experience reflected in the ample services and amenities provided