You’ll find Grootbos Luxury Private Villas tucked between mountains, forests and the sea along South Africa’s Whale Route. Set in a luxury eco-reserve of 2,500ha, close to the southern tip of Africa, Grootbos showcases a melting pot of biodiversity and natural wonder. Walk among over 790 plant species, wander through the 1,000-year-old milkwood forests and spot whales and dolphins on the horizon.
Immersed in the flora of the Cape and on the coastline, Grootbos has a variety of activities at their doorstep. Experiences include shark cage diving in Gansbaai, whale watching, botanical 4x4 tours, horse riding, walks and hikes, marine safaris, beauty and massage treatments, bird watching, and quad biking to name a few.
The villas are the last word in secluded luxury and allow guests to unwind, indulge and reconnect. A villa of six bedrooms and another of four bedrooms boast exquisite ocean vistas and come with a private chef, butler, nature guides and a fully-equipped kitchen, lounge, dining room, barbeque area, outdoor pool, gym, wine cellar, and large outside decks. Experience a home-away-from-home in an environment of unsurpassed tranquillity.
- Situated in a 2,500ha eco-reserve
- Offering many outdoor activities such as hiking and marine safaris
- Superbly located on the Whale Route and near the shark-cage diving capital of the country, Gansbaai
- Villas showcase large-scale artworks by South African artists
- Rooms equipped with luxury amenities such as underfloor heating and air conditioning
- All meals and drinks are included and prepared by a private chef