Thanks to its warm atmosphere, affordability, excellent service, and superb location, Hlangana Lodge has been crowned Oudtshoorn’s number one hotel for several consecutive years, while also being the recipient of numerous other awards. A mere kilometre from town centre and easy access to all the capital of the Little Karoo has to offer, this is an unmissable choice for travellers exploring the area.
Home to the largest ostrich population in the world, Oudtshoorn’s main draw card is undoubtedly its array of ostrich farms. Also not to be missed is the Cango Wildlife Ranch—home to all sorts of creatures large and small. The Cango Caves boasts numerous illuminated dripstone caverns showcasing vast and intricate cave structures, while part of the Cape Floral Kingdom is found on the Swartberg mountain range nearby, making it a popular attraction for hikers and photographers.
Family, Standard, and Superior Rooms are available at Hlangana Lodge, alongside a romantic Honeymoon Suite (with a spa bath and separate lounge area). Each room has a stocked minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and air-conditioning, and all guests can dine on the lodge’s decadent champagne buffet breakfasts.
- 1km from town centre and walking distance from well-known restaurants
- Family-run award-winning lodge that is not only affordable but considered the best in town
- 24-hr reception, gym, curio shop, parking, laundry, and parking facilities available
- Owners are on hand to organise tours, day plans, and restaurant bookings
- Located in the heart of the Little Karoo and the ostrich capital of the world