The Plettenberg Hotel rests on a rocky headland overlooking the warm Indian Ocean, and miles of white sandy beaches all framed by majestic mountains in the distance. This is a modern hotel with traditional standards and Relais & Châteaux’s signature is evident in the smooth white lines and off-white interiors. The 37 Rooms and Suites have all been decorated in contemporary style and furnished with every comfort. Two private Villas for exclusive use are available for those travelling as a group or large family.
Dinner is an elegant, gastronomic affair at Plettenberg’s restaurant - SeaFood. Signature dishes collaborated by Peter Tempelhoff sustainably incorporate the flavours and natural ingredients of the Garden Route, a true dining delight. Other hotel facilities include the award-winning wine cellar, the trendy Sandbar cocktail lounge, two swimming pools that disappear into the view, the Fresh Wellness Spa and The Collection Boutique.
The Plettenberg is in the centre of the seaside village of Plettenberg Bay, making it an excellent vantage point from which to discover all the activities and sightseeing options that this beautiful part of the Garden Route has to offer.
- Member of Relais & Châteaux Association, upholding the standards of this exclusive title
- Located in Plettenberg Bay with all the town has to offer on your doorstep
- Exclusive restaurant on-site offering some of the best seafood in the area
- Some of the best ocean views available
- Although centrally located, its position on the headland keeps it secluded and private