Set on a cliff side with the Indian Ocean’s waves foaming around the beaten rocks below, Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort is the ideal break-away destination for any discerning traveller. Just 400km from both Port Elizabeth and Cape Town, the resort is right in the middle of everything the picturesque Garden Route has to offer.
Pinnacle Point’s drawcard is its 18-hole championship golf course – designed to fit the natural layout of the land. Seven holes line the rocky outcrops, of which four are played over ocean and cliff, offering dramatic views of the vast turquoise waters below. The rugged surrounds make for excellent hiking and mountain biking, as well as bird-watching. The resort’s beaches at Oyster Bay and Eden Bay are inviting for sun-worshippers and swimmers alike.
The comfortable Villas range from one, two and three bedroom units, to the four bedroom luxury Penthouse – all elegantly furnished with top-notch finishes. The en-suite Lodges feature two, three and four bedroomed units, with balconies providing panoramic vistas. The Pinnacle Restaurant serves up a delight with every meal, be it a light lunch or a grand supper.
- Around 400km from both Port Elizabeth and Cape Town and right in the middle of the Garden Route
- Championship golf course designed to fit the natural layout of the land
- Rugged surrounds make for excellent hiking and mountain biking
- Variety of birdlife and wildlife inhabit the area
- Pinnacle Point has two beaches – one at Oyster Bay and the other at Eden Bay