In the historic heart of the Cape Winelands’ capital, Stellenbosch, find Oude Werf Hotel on the site of the country’s first church. This inspired the name ‘the old churchyard’, and the exclusive hotel flaunts a blend of contemporary and old-time elegance, providing guests with unfailing two-centuries-old hospitality and comfort.
Regardless of your holiday requirements, you will certainly have no trouble finding leisure, sightseeing, shopping, sporting, and adventure activities to suit your needs and quell your curiosity. Wining and dining are the Stellenbosch culture, and the markets and heritage architecture in and around Stellenbosch provide never-ending fascination. Hiking and mountain biking trails are plentiful, and three pristine golf courses are found just outside of the town.
Style and class come together in 58 rooms of three lavish styles—Superior Rooms, Superior Plus Rooms, and Deluxe Rooms. Soft tones and textures spiral out onto private patios overlooking the poolside gardens and the historic inn-house. The hotel’s restaurant explores the titillating flavours and vintages of the region, offering fireside feasts in the winter and sunlit spreads on the patio in summer.
- In the historic heart of the Cape Winelands’ capital, Stellenbosch
- Activities abound within a few minutes of the hotel, just outside of the town, and further field
- 58 rooms of three luxury styles— Superior Rooms, Superior Plus Rooms, and Deluxe Rooms
- Private patios overlooking the poolside gardens and historic in-house
- Specialist chef creates flavorful feasts at the hotel’s new restaurant