For a new variety of chic, waltz through the doors of The Portswood Hotel into an atmosphere of maritime delight. In the heart of Cape Town, you have the city at your fingertips and the reassurance of relaxation and service that surpasses convention.
For the avid shopper, you could not get much closer than this to the revolving doors of Cape Town’s shopping paradise: the V&A Waterfront. Only 22km from Cape Town International Airport and mere minutes from Table Mountain and the pulsating CBD, The Portswood ranks high on the convenience list.
The stylish hotel offers a grand choice of 103 rooms, all embellished with classic splendour for an effortless and comfortable stay. As the sister hotel to The Commodore Hotel, this Waterfront hotel shares the nautical theme throughout the property. A Portswood experience is not complete without a meal at The Quarterdeck Restaurant, filling the room with aromas of its specialty Cape Malay cuisine. Health and wellbeing is taken care of at the adjacent Commodore Hotel, and the striking Capetonian sunsets can best be enjoyed from The Portswood bar and pool area.
- A choice of 103 spacious, fully-appointed rooms—with room service
- A short stroll to Cape Town’s shopping hub: the V&A Waterfront
- Exciting activities nearby including Two Oceans Aquarium, Table Mountain, the Promenade, and the CBD
- Aromatic Cape Malay specialty cuisine at The Quarterdeck Restaurant
- Swimming pool, health centre and Link Bar for all your recreational needs