The glamorous Queen Victoria Hotel is part of the same group as the neighbouring Dock House and Victoria & Alfred hotels. This means a whole range of dining options right next-door. Not to mention the abundance of restaurants, cafes and shops in the Waterfront. Together, these three hotels share an immaculate pool area and a tip-top spa for some indulgent pampering.
The hotel’s facade is unassuming: a white Victorian townhouse presiding over the V&A Waterfront. The moulded spiral staircase stretches upwards like a strand of regal DNA. High-backed sofas, modern art, teardrop chandeliers and splashes of mauve emphasise the contemporary look-and-feel of this hotel.
The 32 Luxury Rooms and 3 Suites on offer are modern with state-of-the-art lighting, climate control and flat-screen TVs alongside touches of Victoriana: bold portraits, ornate mirrors and tufted headboards. Botanical canvases adorn the pewter-coloured walls of the hallways along with bronze wildlife sculptures made by local artists. The marble-and-granite bathrooms are exquisite to say the least. And if you find yourself feeling peckish at an odd hour, there is 24-hour room service to take advantage of.
- Close to the V&A Waterfront, with plenty of shops, restaurants and bars to choose from
- Elegant design coupled with stylish décor radiates an opulent yet inviting atmosphere
- Luxurious rooms and suites featuring great amenities and 24-hour room service
- State-of-the-art gym facilities, personal training and relaxing spa treatments
- Activities on offer include helicopter flights, shark-cage diving and sightseeing tours