Lawhill Luxury Apartments should secure a spot on any independent traveller’s bucket list. These luxurious, self-catering apartments are a stone’s throw from Cape Town’s shopping mecca – the V&A Waterfront. Lawhill offers a holiday steeped in style while visitors explore the intoxicating sights and sounds of the Mother City.
The V&A Waterfront is within walking distance from Lawhill. This world-class shopping centre houses an array of entertainment opportunities, including 400 shops, a cinema, art galleries and an array of restaurants and pubs to satisfy even the most finicky of foodies. Other must-sees include The Two Oceans Aquarium, a tour of Robben Island, a spin on the Wheel of Excellence and a stop by the SA Maritime Museum. For some pampering, travellers can pop in at the One&Only Hotel’s luxurious spa.
Each apartment is designed for comfort, with under-floor heating, air conditioning, Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The 8 Bedrooms, ranging from 1 Bedroom to a 3 Bedroom Penthouse, all share views of the marina, canal, and One&Only Hotel. An on-site swimming pool provides relaxation, while the gym provides fitness junkies with the necessary equipment.
- Luxurious, self-catering apartments with views of the marina, canal and One&Only Hotel
- A stone’s throw away from Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront
- Home to various entertainment options including shops, a cinema, art galleries, restaurants and pubs
- Other must-sees include the Two Oceans Aquarium, Robben Island, the Wheel of Excellence and the SA Maritime Museum
- The One&Only Hotel’s spa offers a variety of relaxing treatments