Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront boasts movie theatres, bars, restaurants, a working harbour, amphitheatre, a plethora of world-class shops, and the distinctive Cape Wheel—a magnificent platform from which to marvel at South Africa’s darling city. With African Elite’s apartments, visitors can live in the lap of luxury and on the doorstep of this entertainment hub.
The V&A Waterfront is just one of the city’s myriad attractions. Lounge on pristine beaches found on the Atlantic Seaboard from Camps Bay to Sea Point or meander along the City Bowl’s thrumming streets popping in at boutiques and cafes. Visitors can hike or glide up Table Mountain, wine taste in Constantia Valley, and venture further afield to Cape Point.
African Elite offers 1 – 4 bedroom fully-equipped apartments ranging from their Superior and Deluxe, to their Luxury and Penthouse. These centrally-located and luxury-serviced havens are available for short and long-term rentals, and are superbly located along the canals of the Waterfront. Concierge services are on hand to ensure that guests make the most of their visit to the Mother City.
- Fully-equipped, luxury, serviced apartments superbly located at the V&A Waterfront
- Available for short and long term rentals
- Within walking distance of restaurants, shops, nightlife, and the Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Concierge services are available
- Pristine beaches, the city centre, and iconic Table Mountain are all only 10 minutes away