Offering a spectacular selection of apartment-style properties in Cape Town and especially in the vibrant De Waterkant, it’s not hard to see why travellers flock to African Elite – De Waterkant. The apartments are ideal for families or small groups looking for flexibility and privacy. Plus: the option for self-catering allows you a few extra bucks to spend elsewhere.
Guests can choose between apartments inside the Cape Quarter shopping centre or one of the stand-alone apartments. Don’t let the word ‘shopping centre’ deter you, it’s a small centre and you can treat the apartment as a bed and breakfast by including a breakfast charge to your room. The stand-alone apartments come with private swimming pool facilities, braai areas and the bonus of a bigger balcony.
De Waterkant is probably the zestiest suburb in Cape Town, with plenty of places to eat, drink and party. Enjoy early-morning coffees at Dutch, lunch at Andiamo in the Square, evening dinner at Tank, post-dinner drinks at Manhattan, and then dance the night away at one of the energetic nightclubs. It is also very close to the V&A Waterfront and other city sightseeing spots.
- Self-catering or bed and breakfast style apartment accommodation options
- In the trendy suburb of De Waterkant with easy access to V&A Waterfront, along with many shops, restaurants and cafes in the area.
- Cost-effective option for families and small groups travelling together
- Excellent on-site facilities such as swimming pool and braai areas
- All apartments are serviced, so you can make the most of your holiday