Oozing with playfulness and pizzazz, The Grand Daddy Hotel packages Cape Town’s most cherished attributes and adds an extra sparkle. It’s difficult to find a place more inventive and inviting in the very heart of this vibrant city - come on in and find out for yourself.
The boutique hotel is the perfect starting point for discovering Cape Town’s multifarious delights - the famous Long Street for shopping and partying; the V&A Waterfront, Greenmarket Square, Table Mountain and Cape Town’s shimmering beaches. The hotel’s own play space of the Daddy Cool bar and Thirty Ate restaurant are cheeky introductions to the coolest city’s contemporary dining scene.
The Grand Daddy’s keynote feature is its penthouse trailer park, where a collection of 7 individually-designed, original vintage Airstream caravans exude glamour against the backdrop of Table Mountain. Luxurious rooms are slick and stylish with modern finishes and en-suite bathrooms, and The Grand Daddy Suite is something special. The Pink Flamingo Rooftop Cinema boasts The Grand Daddy’s very own outdoor cinema between the caravans and under the African stars.
- Set in the nucleus of South Africa’s hippest city, Cape Town
- Penthouse trailer park with 7 individually-decorated vintage Airstream caravans
- Selection of dazzling Daddy rooms and suites of utmost comfort
- Pink Flamingo Rooftop Cinema to celebrate the silver screen under the African stars
- Stylish Thirty Ate restaurant and Daddy Cool bar can be found in the hotel