Amid the hubbub of Cape Town’s vibrant City Bowl, beneath the gaze of Table Mountain and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Protea Hotel North Wharf puts guests within easy walking- and driving-distance of all of the Mother City’s major attractions. Their fully-equipped apartments with separate kitchen, lounge, and dining room will have the city feeling like home in no time.
Alive with attractions, Cape Town is a place of intrigue, entertainment, and excitement. Visit the V&A Waterfront for a world-class shopping and dining experience, and hike up or take a cable car to the summit of Table Mountain. The enticing and chaotic Long Street could take an entire day to traverse, while a short drive out of town could see guests sitting on the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay or sipping on Chardonnay in the Constantia winelands.
The Protea Hotel is perfectly located for conferencing and corporate guests as well as families and couples. A 2-minute walk from the Cape Town International Convention Centre and a short cab-ride away from other City Bowl attractions, travellers will be thrilled to return to their well-appointed and fully-equipped apartment after a day adventuring.
- Superbly located in the heart of Cape Town—minutes from the V&A Waterfront and Table Mountain
- Choose between the hotel’s 1- and 2-bedroom Apartments or their 2- and 3-bedroom Penthouse Suites
- Each apartment and penthouse is fully-equipped with a lounge, dining room, and kitchen
- On-site amenities include in-room spa services, a restaurant, rooftop pool, gym, and secure parking
- Universal Access apartments are also available