The Olive Exclusive is an intimate boutique hotel in Windhoek, the Namibian capital. This swanky stopover is stylish, with organic textures and natural furnishings as well as walls adorned with abstract Namibian landscapes by well-known South African designer and photographer Micky Hoyle.
With Hosea Kutako International Airport only 45 minutes away, The Olive Exclusive is a sleek connection between an international flight and your desert adventure. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, the in-house restaurant draws local and international guests alike. With a selection of premium wine, a fine whisky collection accompanied by an inspired seasonal menu, there is little wonder why.
The Olive Exclusive is home to 7 individually decorated suites each reflecting a different region of Namibia. The 3 Junior Suites are airy and emanate modern living, and sleek lines encompassing a super-king-size bed, gas fireplace, Nespresso machine, impossibly fluffy towels and eco-friendly body products. The 4 Premier Suites offer the same amenities as well as views over the surrounding olive grove from a private deck complete with plunge pool - a welcome addition to combat the hot Windhoek days.
- An easy 45 minute connection to Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Excellent in-house restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Inspired décor and artworks by acclaimed designer and artist Micky Hoyle
- Suites are spacious and light, individually decorated to reflect various regions of Namibia
- Intimate with a maximum of 14 guests and a large, attentive staff compliment