White Pearl Ponta Mamoli lies tucked between Casuarina trees in a sheltered bay on Mozambique’s lush Lagoon Coast, promising a magical escape along a deserted 2km stretch of beach with only the ocean, sand and endless greenery for company.
The rich marine life, spectacular coral reefs and warm, clear waters provide many activities for enthusiastic anglers, divers and kayakers in this untapped part of Mozambique. Meander along the beach on horseback, spot the turtles that visit seasonally and enjoy relaxing massages in the privacy of your own suite.
6 Beach Pool Suites afford direct access to the private beach while 15 stilted timber Pool Suites have jaw-dropping views of the Indian Ocean. All Suites are designed to accentuate and blend with the pristine surroundings with cool, clean lines, contemporary furniture and seaside tones. Each includes a private plunge pool, outdoor shower and standard luxury amenities. Dine on quintessentially Mozambican dishes at the elegant White Pearl Restaurant, have a drink and locally-inspired tapas at their Beach Bar, swim up to the Pool Bar serving cocktails by day and cigars at night, or lounge on the Pool Deck’s four poster day beds.
- Exclusive lodge on 2km worthof untouched shores in southern Mozambique
- Beach Pool Villas with direct beach access or Pool Villas with outstanding views
- 5-star facilities with excellent dining and traditional fresh fare on offer
- Activities from the lodge including scuba diving, snorkelling and horse riding
- Idyllic beach retreat giving you the option to be as private or social as you please