Polana Serena Hotel combines absolute luxury with refined class, establishing its place among an elite class of luxury hotels. Considered the ‘Grande Dame’ of Maputo, the five-star hotel stands on the leafy boulevards of one of the city’s most prestigious avenues.
Fine-dine beneath Delagoa Restaurant’s chandeliers on a fusion of French and Mozambican cuisine, paired with the best of old and new world wines. Sample sushi delights at the Aquarius Bar overlooking Maputo Bay or take traditional afternoon tea in the Varanda Restaurant. The ‘Maisha’ Mind Body and Spirit Health Club and Spa facility offers rejuvenating treatments as well as a state-of-the-art gym, aerobics studio, indoor pool area, and sauna. The 18m landscaped pool is set amid the sprawling tropical gardens, with a sun-deck and juice-bar.
The 142 rooms are presented with refined elegance and feature carved furniture and fabrics draped in muted tones of cream which reflect Mozambique’s Indo-Portuguese heritage. The rooms feature either sea-facing or city views, air conditioning, 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and a mini-bar.
- Considered one of Africa’s finest hotels
- Culinary delights range from French fine-dining and sushi bites, to lunch with views of Maputo Bay
- Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa facilities include a gym, aerobics studio, indoor pool area, sauna, and spa treatments
- 18m landscaped pool set amid sprawling tropical gardens
- Rooms are presented with refined elegance and come with either sea-facing or city views