Lake Nakuru Lodge is a picturesque two-hour drive from Nairobi, and the route to the lodge passes through lake regions and forests into the heart of Lake Nakuru National Park. With magnificent views of The Great Rift Valley (the flamingo-drenched soda lake of Nakuru) and wildlife including rare and endangered species, this National Park is a must see!
Not only is Lake Nakuru Lodge an ornithologist's dream with all the flamingos, pelicans, and other birds creating a pink paradise on the water, but it is also home to black and white rhino, the rare Rothschild giraffe and plenty of other wildlife. Game drives can be arranged into the park and horse-riding is available from the lodge.
There are 95 Deluxe Rooms varying in category from Family Rooms to Cottages and Suites. All accommodation comes with en-suite bathrooms with views of either the park, gardens, or lake. This lodge prides itself on its service and friendly hospitality in Kenya. Dining includes bush barbeques and excellent cuisine from the Mutarakwa Restaurant. Mama Nikki Bar is a favourite gathering spot, as is the Rhino Paddock cocktail bar which overlooks the lake.
- Explore Lake Nakuru National Park which is home to rare and endangered species
- A Bird lover’s paradise with the soda lake of Lake Nakuru serving as a stage for the area’s birdlife
- Various categories of rooms to suit all requirements
- Staff pride themselves on providing a high level of service
- Plenty of interesting flora and fauna on site at the lodge