The family-owned House of Waine in Nairobi, Kenya is a luxury boutique city hotel. The hotel is located on a large property in the affluent suburb Karen that is slightly removed from the city, meaning that the House of Waine provides visitors with a quiet, tranquil environment that is still close to all of the action.
Visit the nearby attractions such as the Giraffe Centre where you can feed giraffes and the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust where you can see orphan elephants and rhinos — you can even adopt an elephant. Guests can also go to the Karen Blixen Museum, the Kazuri Beads Factory and Pottery Centre, the House of Treasures and the Utamaduni Craft Shop among others — all of which are nearby.
The hotel has 10 individually named and themed en-suite rooms and one suite. All the rooms have TVs, WiFi, individually controlled air conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities among a host of other amenities including fresh flowers. After a day of exploring Nairobi, you can relax in the serene gardens or spend the afternoon at the pool.
- Located on a large property in an affluent suburb of the city
- Far away from the business of the city centre, but close enough to the surrounding attractions
- The rooms feel special because they are individually named and themed
- Beautiful gardens and swimming pool
- Conference room and business package available