In the shady refuge of acacia trees within the 17,500-acre Ol Kinyei Conservancy, Gamewatchers Ol Kinyei Adventure Camp showcases untouched wilderness without emptying your pockets—simple living among open plains, forests, streams and rivers, which give life to a flourishing ecosystem in the fauna and flora arena that is the Maasai Mara.
Within the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya, the camp offers a “real camping” safari experience, without the hordes of tourists as on ordinary safaris, and without the frills and expenses of the up-market tented lodges. Game-viewing is no less impressive, however, with guides and trackers to escort you on game drives, night drives, nature walks, bush breakfasts, sundowners and picnic lunches in the reserve.
A camp with no qualms, small dome tents sleeping 2 guests are set up around a Mess Tent, where guests can unwind and share adventurous stories and meals. Each tent has its own private bathroom with flush toilet and safari shower. Your specialist safari chef will whip up flavourful dishes as you embrace the humbling sounds of the bush.
- Prime game viewing and safari experience without breaking the bank
- “Real camping” experience in small dome tents that accommodate 2 guests, each tent with private bathroom
- Game drives, night drives, nature walks, bush breakfasts, and picnic lunches with expert Maasai guides
- Set within the Ol Kinyei Conservancy in the Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Safari chef to prepare flavour-rich meals