Comprising just 3 traditionally-styled tented en suites, Little Tubu offers a truly authentic and intimate bush experience in the Okavango Delta without skimping on comfort and style. Situated on Hunda Island, a wildlife sanctuary and the largest area of permanently dry land in the area, guests can expect varied game viewing from both land and water.
Noted for its diverse wildlife and predator population, with leopard viewings being particularly good, day and night game drives reveal Botswana’s wildlife. Meanwhile the wetlands and floodplains, explored by mokoro or boat when water levels allow, reveal creatures particular to the Delta, from red lechwe, crocodiles, hippos and sitatunga to birds such as Pel’s fishing owl. For an extra special bush experience consider a night in the ‘star bed’ at a nearby hide.
The camp’s 3 Tents stand on raised platforms and include an en suite bathroom with outdoor shower as well as a private viewing deck. Elevated wooden walkways pick their way through the trees to reach the main area with its bar, dining and pool areas all artfully constructed to blend into the environment and maximise the views.
- Located on the wildlife-rich Hunda Island, a large area of permanently dry land in the Okavango Delta
- Extremely intimate camp with just 3 tents on offer
- Proximity to water and land-based habitat allowing for varied safari activities
- Can opt to spend a night in the star bed, a sleep out in a nearby hide
- Hunda Island is known for its leopard sightings