From its position on Mombo island within Moremi Game Reserve, Little Mombo Camp overlooks a grassy sea of vast floodplains and tree islands forming part of the Okavango Delta. Not only does the camp place you in one of Africa’s finest game viewing areas but, with just three tents on offer, allows you to feel as if you have it practically to yourself.
Known as the “place of plenty”, the Mombo Concession is renowned for its abundance of wildlife comprising high concentrations of predators, including all of the big cats, and plains game. Large herds of buffalo, spotted hyena, white rhino, elephant and giraffe all roam these parts along with prolific birdlife. While reserve regulations limit safari activity to daytime game drives, there is so much to see it is no great limitation.
Connected to its bigger sister, Mombo Camp, by a raised wooden walkway, Little Mombo is nonetheless self-sufficient with its own lounge, dining area, firepit, boma, bar and plunge pool. The 3 luxurious canvas rooms are spacious, beautifully furnished, and include a private lounge, sala, verandah, and lavish en suite bathrooms, complete with outdoor showers and views.
- In Moremi Game Reserve’s Mombo Concession—a renowned wildlife hotspot
- Intimate camp with just 3 canvas rooms
- Game drives, rhino conservation presentations and access to Wilderness Safari’s 4C’s Centre
- Facilities include plunge pool, gym, massage treatments and comfortable main area
- Rooms feature private salas and decanters of sherry and port among other amenities